Premier League Etihad Stadium jueves, 27 de abril de 2017 19:00
- Anthony Taylor
- Última vez
- United 1-2 City, 10/9/16
Everything you need to know ahead of the Manchester derby...
When and where
The latest instalment of Manchester City v Manchester United takes place at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday 27 April and kicks off at 8pm.
Get all the new on the Manchester Derby topics list.
In the UK the game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports 1, while fans around the world should check out our global TV listings to find out how they can tune in.
City: Sergio Aguero and David Silva are both doubts after limping off in the FA Cup semi-final, while it remains to be seen whether Gabriel Jesus, Bacary Sagna and John Stones will be fit enough for inclusion in the matchday squad. Ilkay Gundogan is still sidelined.
United: Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcus Rojo will both miss the game after suffering knee injuries. Paul Pogba is also a doubt for the visitors.
Referee: Martin Atkinson
Man City faced Man United at Old Trafford back in October in the fourth round of the EFL Cup, going down 1-0 to Juan Mata’s strike.
The previous Premier League fixture between the two sides in September proved more positive. Kevin De Bruyne and Kelechi Iheanacho scored in a 2-1 win, with Ibrahimovic on target on for the home side.
Stats and facts
- This is the 40th Premier League meeting between the two sides.
- Sergio Aguero has 30 goals in all competitions this season.
- The Argentine has taken 114 shots in the Premier League, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken one more with 115 to his name.
- A win would give City their first league double over the Reds since 2013/14.
- It would also be the 45th time the Blues have beaten their neighbours in a league fixture.
- Paul Pogba has completed the most passes in the Premier League this season.
- Should Gabriel Jesus feature, he will make his Manchester derby debut.
The midfielder on Gabriel Jesus and a 'decisive' Manchester derby.
Classic derby goals
Watch almost 50 years of classic Manchester derby goals from 1970 to the present...
City v United: Classic contests
Take a look at the form book since we last faced off against our city rivals.
ESPN's United reporter, Rob Dawson, gives us the inside track on the Reds.
Read the latest team news from the manager, plus his thoughts on the opposition.
Pep: Aguero and Jesus can be paired
The Battle for top four
City's No.1 says the Blues have made significant improvements under the Catalan guidance.
From Aguero to Law - it's our first instalment of the the City v United alphabet.
The second part of of our big game glossary this way...
Super Sergio, Gabriel Jesus and much more feature in our pre-match debating topics.